Wednesday, February 25, 2009

shopaholic

its official, i'm a "shopaholic". in speaking with my bestie early yesterday she mentions a sale at a store i really cant afford. i immediately decide, thats what i will do at lunch, and i did. i found enough bargains to have made it worth while, but i have to ask myself, what drives me to shop like this? i like getting a good deal, plain and simple. bottom line. j.d.n., has an uncanny knack for finding good deals, it drives me crazy. i like to think its because she is staying home now, and i dont have as much time as her. truth be told, its probably my aversion to large retail areas. e.i. woodland hills mall. honestly i dont remember the last time i set foot in that mall. i did accidentally drive through their parking lot last week, trying to get into circuit city (where i found my fav. batteries at 1/2 off!) oh, so back to the little trip yesterday. we met at kathleen's kids, which in my opinion is obnoxiously expensive. i've never even heard of more than 1/2 the labels they carry, which makes me woefully unhip or just flat poor. i'd say the latter. out of my little excursion, i came away with 2 webkinz ($3 a pop), an outfit, one way cute pirate long sleeve tee and the cutest little boy boxer briefs with matching tank (wifebeater, yeah i said it). so hurry up ya'll the sale ends friday. if your anything like me or j.d.n. you'll make more than one trip. anyone care to join me friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment