Wednesday, April 8, 2009

curtains

its past midnight. i've already gotten up twice to go to bed, yet here i am and i have finally signed in to my blog. my eyelids are heavy and i have so much to share, but maybe not all tonight er this morning rather. mostly because im cursed. i sit over there and have a million things to write about. i sit here, and just stare at the screen and cant seem to remember my own name. these are my new curtains (below). those are my old curtains (and old carpet, paneling & furniture...ewww) (left). i happen to be super proud of said new curtains, i made them. demon disquised as dog aka riley ate one panel within 1 week of completion, im glad he is gone. sorry family i didnt really enjoy him. no, not really at all. im still vacuuming his fur up.



1 comment:

  1. next time you see him you should cut his hair real short. that'll show him. dogs hate short trims.

    ReplyDelete